Introducing The StickyWallet +Ring – World's First Spandex Stick-on Phone Wallet with a 2-in-1 Ring grip-kickstand. Claim your high-end stick-on phone wallet now!
Try yours completely worry-free!
FREE 3-5 Day Shipping
1-Year Full Warranty
Enjoy FREEDOM at last!
3 Reasons We're Different!
1. Double Pocket
Cards slide easily into the back pocket (holds up to 6 cards). Cash goes in a separate, tucked-away pocket in the front (holds up to 20 bills)
2. Finger Ring + Kickstand
The unique finger ring is a bonus that helps you more securely hold your phone when calling, texting and taking selfies. Also will allow you to kickstand your mobile and free up your hands. You will definitely love this!
3. Built with Premium Athletic Spandex!
Our unique spandex A) Holds your cards more securely – even 1 card won't fall out! And B) allows you to fit more! Unlike the rubber guys.
America is raving about this minimalist wallet! Just hear what customers are saying:
"I don't miss my popsockets!" "The best one I have found after LOTS of searching." "I switched from my popwallet and I love it way better!"
How to stick on:
1) PEEL OFF: First, clean off your phone case. Then carefully peel off the adhesive film from the corner and get ready to stick it onto your case.
2) STICK-ON: Place it about ¼ to ½ inch from the bottom of your phone case (Tip: when holding your phone with one hand, you want the ring to align with your middle finger). Make sure it’s centered, before carefully placing it on – it’s very sticky, so you get one shot! Rub firmly around the edges for 30 secs to affirm the adhesive.
3) LOAD UP: Keep your essential cards in the back slot – they should go all the way down – you may need to jimmy the first one in. Folded cash goes in the front pocket – tuck it under the flap to keep it secure & hidden! It can fit 5 cards and 10 bills. Tip: the front pocket is also great for keeping keys or Airpods.
4) FREE UP: The ring doubles as a way to more securely and comfortably hold your phone, and as a kickstand for watching videos! Enjoy! Your life is now that much simpler.
Will it work on my phone?
It fits any phone size! It sticks to any phone case with a smooth hard, back! It just doesn’t stick to textured, leather or silicone cases, such as Apple’s cases. If it does not stick well to your case, contact us.
How long does it stay on?
A long time! If the adhesive begins to lift, simply contact us and we'll replace it!
How much does it hold?
The StickyWallet can hold 5 cards and 10 folded bills comfortably at the same time! And unlike the other guys, even 1 card won't fall out because the spandex is nice and snug!
Will my cards fall out?
Nope! With The StickyWallet, your essential cards are totally secure! We designed the spandex nice and tight so with even with 1 card inside, it's totally snug and doesn't fall out even if you shake it!
Does it get stretched out?
Our spandex is premium so it doesn't stretch out like the other guys! It stays nice and tight for the long-haul! If for any reason you're unhappy, simply let us know and we'll replace it!
Does it work with wireless charging?
It will cover the wireless charging area, so this will not work.
Can I peel it off and re-stick it on another case?
It’s meant for single-use. However, if you want, you can re-stick it using your favorite super glue (at your own risk to your case).
Can I stick it directly on my phone?
Yep, if you prefer! But most people stick it on a case.
Is it safe?
Yes! There is no risk to your phone, case, or cards when using The StickyWallet. Your cards will not fall out, and they will not be damaged.
If I peel it off, will it damage my phone case?
No, it will not damage your case. Like any sticker, sometimes it can leave some adhesive residue behind. Use some Goof Off cleaner to scrape it off carefully and it shouldn’t damage your case. Try peeling it off slowly to minimize this.
If the adhesive starts to lift, what do I do?
Don't worry! We’ll replace it free for up to 1 year! Or, if you’re committed, you can always add a little of your favorite super glue;)
Is this a good alternative to Pop sockets & Popwallet?
Yes! Just hear what our customers are saying: "I don't miss my popsockets!" "I switched from my popwallet and I love it way better!"
My card(s) won’t fit all the way inside:
We designed the spandex pocket to be snug like a glove to keep your essential cards secure. At first, it can be a bit tight, so try pulling open the pocket with a finger, then jimmy in the card incrementally. It should go all the way down. Over your first couple weeks, it will loosen up so your cards will comfortably slide in, while remaining secure. To remove cards, press your thumb over the top card and slide up. If you have any issues, please contact us!